Are you a developer, investor or business looking to move to the Northern Colorado region? Or maybe you’re a ranch or farm owner looking to expand or sell off your land. Whichever side of the spectrum you’re on, we can help!
From our expert advisors, you’ll get help with:
- Feasibility studies – is the land suitable for your proposed use?
- Zoning requirements – is the land zoned appropriately and can it be changed if not?
- Access regulations – will your plan for business access be allowed?
- Local governmental codes and development standards – will the city or county allow the type of building you have in mind?
- Hazardous waste analyses – is there anything lurking in the ground?
- Understanding business and demographic trends – will your business thrive based on surrounding business and market factors?
- Water and mineral rights – will these affect your proposed use of the land?
Before you make an investment, you need to be assured that you can convert the land you purchase into valuable commercial properties in Fort Collins, Loveland or the surrounding areas, and our advisors can help you do just that.
Sperry Van Ness advisors can also help you coordinate financing and analyze the economic feasibility of developing land in Northern Colorado. We can also help you determine the financial feasibility of specific projects. Contact a Sperry Van Ness advisor for more information on land investments and getting assistance with making your goals a reality.
Many farmers and land owners have realized the fortunes that they’re sitting on and have chosen to put their land on the market. If you’re still unsure if it’s the right decision for you, our expert advisors can help you to assess whether or not it’s best for you. Our trend reports and other demographic information can help you to understand the potential need for additional land while our Broker Professional Opinion of Value reports can help to give you an idea of what your land may be worth. To learn more about our valuation services, please contact one of our experts.